John Moyle outing cancelled due to weather

Eeeeeek!

Due to the rather icky combination of continuing horizontal rains, strong winds and expected thunder/lightning, it’s been decided that we have little choice but to call off our outing to Sancrox for the John Moyle Field Day scheduled for tomorrow.

HF is likely to be a write-off with the storm activity, floatation devices have not yet been fitted to the caravan and the BBQ would not light with the strong wind gusts.  I think you’ll all agree that these things would make for a miserable experience (as Henry VK2ZHE pointed out, especially the BBQ).

The Friday Night gathering is still on tonight, so we hope to see you there.

If you have an FT991 with outdated firmware, bring it along!

Leave a Reply