Via the club’s email.
The publication date of June 20, 2016 is for “MF Down Under”: An edited VK-compendium of articles and projects for the 630m & 160m bands which is the first ever Oceania-based one-stop-reference for embarking upon MF operating, and is all-mode inclusive.
The book contains:
- 345 x A4 pages
- ISBN registration 978-0-9873638-6-2
- Wire spiral binding so it will lay flat on a desk for convenience
- Nine chapters
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Chapter 3 Something about MF propagation
Chapter 4 Earthing and lightning protection
Chapter 5 Aerials for MF
Chapter 6 MF transmitting and receiving projects
Chapter 7 MF station accessories
Chapter 8 Portable MF operation
Chapter 9 MF Direction Finding: a new amateur radio horizon?
- 44 articles and projects for 630m and 160m
- Material contributed by 15 VK authors
- Contents and Index pages to facilitate finding topics of specific interest